Real estate market in Jaipur is witnessing the boom in last few years. It is estimated that by 2025, Jaipur is become a mega cities with a population of 11 million covering an area of 800 sq.km. In this coming year the real estate market is going to see a rapid growth in Jaipur which simply means more property more buyers. Developers is successfully holding their price rate of property in Jaipur even though the investor are also waiting to burst, if this situation continues then the investment of investor will stand in good yield.
In recent year a graph has been follow for Jaipur real estate market where as the Jaipur is appreciated in cost. Basically Jaipur is fulfilling all the essential part of being a metro city and make build strong connections through road and network with other metro cities. Jaipur is most preferable tourist’s destination a huge number of tourists come from different countries because it is heritage city so the tourists want feel the royal lifestyle and their royalty.
We have some real estate market trend which developing recently:-
- In Jaipur the maximum activity of real estate market is done in micro markets like Vaishali Nager, Jagatpura, Patrakar Colony etc. because these regions are connected with neighbouring location like Siker road, Ajmer road, Sirsi road, Tonk road and Delhi road which help to setting up various Builders in Jaipur and increase the flow of development in Jaipur.
- The increase in residential property is approximate appreciation of 8-10% is happened in 10-12 months however in 40-50 month we expect approximately 11-15% appreciation. This help to hold the micro market in Jaipur.
- Mainly maximum real estate market fall in price of 2500-3500/sq. ft.
- The most preferable residential blog is 2 BHK flat in Jaipur, 3 BHK in Jaipur.
- It has also been observed that residential real estate in Jaipur is determined by 55:45 ratios of mix end user and investor. Mostly buyer is from IT/ITES, migrant from the city and business community ae looking flat for standard of living.